OUR PRECAST CONCRETE STAIR TREADS AND RISERS ARE CUSTOM-MADE
Designed to be functional and durable. Available in a range of finishes, they add style, flair and elegance, turning an otherwise unexciting stairway into a feature in its own right.
Stair treads are made to order in our East Tamaki manufacturing plant and cast in a controlled environment under strict quality control conditions.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- .Flat-tread or tread + riser profiles
- Cast threads or steel plates for mounting to steel stringers
- Alternate reinforcing technology available for water-resistant outdoor use
- Aluminium nosings are available
- A variety of finishes for added slip resistance
- Premium materials for longevity and wear resistance
SEALING AND INSTALLATION
We recommend all precast stair treads are sealed to stop stains and water entering the concrete. We can seal in Natural or colour enhancing sealer (matte)
- Can be cast with M12 threads to fix to a steel stringer for installation. Alternatively, steel plates can be cast in for welding to a frame.
- Treads can be concreted/grouted in place if used in an outdoor landscaping application.
- Sand Blasted *
- Acid Etched
- SmoothWood float *
- * Denotes finish with best slip resistance
EXPLORE THE RANGES
ADVANCED REINFORCING TECHNOLOGY
Ask us about our advanced reinforcing technology option that makes stair treads super strong and water resistant. This means you can have a thinner, lighter and longer-lasting tread.
Up to 6000mm W. For standard sizes, please refer to the table below.
|Tread + Riser|