Our precast stair treads and risers are custom made to order in our factory in East Tamaki. We cast these in a controlled environment with strict focus on quality control. Our stair treads can be manufactured to match any of our paving tile ranges.
If you are looking for a lower cost option we have standard sizes available, please refer to our size chart for a list of mould availabilities.
- Flat-tread or tread + riser profiles
- Cast threads or steel plates for mounting to steel stringers
- Alternate reinforcing technology available for water resistant outdoor use
- Aluminium nosing’s available
- Variety of finishes for added slip resistance
- Premium materials for long time wear resistance
Talk to us about our advanced reinforcing technology option which allows us to make treads water resistant and super strong. This means you can have a thinner, lighter and longer lasting tread.
Up to 6000W
For standard sizes please refer to our chart.
Our stair tread range can be custom made in any of the mix designs listed below. If you would like to talk about a custom colour mix design please refer to the peter fell colour chart.
|Tread + Riser|
* Above table shows a selection of some of our existing stair moulds to give rough size indications.
* please enquire about our advanced reinforcing technology that allows slim, water resistant stair treads.
Note: Flat treads can be made to any size and thickness. Above gives an indicator of some standard ranges.
- Sand Blasted (*)
- Acid Etched
- Wood float (*)
(*) Denotes finish with best slip resistance
We recommend all precast stair treads are sealed to stop stains and water entering the concrete.
We can seal in Natural or colour enhancing sealer (matte)
- Can be cast with M12 threads to fix to a steel stringer for installation. Alternatively, steel plates can be cast in for welding to a frame.
- Treads can be concreted/grouted in place if used in an outdoor landscaping application.